How to use hashtags on RigShare?
Hashstags can be added to the captions of your posts. When you add a hashtag to the caption of a post, that post will appear on that hashtag's page.
To tag a photo or video with a hashtag:
- Go to your feed or profile page.
- Upload a photo/video
- In the text box, write a caption. Tag it with a hashtag by typing # followed by text or an emoji.
- If you've already uploaded a post and want to add hashtag to it, simply edit the post and add your hashtag to the caption.
Once your post has been tagged with the hashtag, you will be able to click the hashtag to go to the hashtag page and see other posts that have been tagged with the same hashtag.
Things to keep in mind:
- Posts from private profiles will not appear in public hashtags.
- You can use numbers in hashtags, but using special characters such as $ or %, will not work.
- Hashtags cannot have spaces in-between the letters and numbers.